CAPITAL of Sacramento has launched the CAPITAL Collaboration, Advocacy and Leadership (CAL) Grant!
We encourage community groups, organizations and nonprofits to apply for this grant with projects that benefit the Asian Pacific Islander (API) community.
- Applicant must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit or hosted by a 501(c)3 nonprofit
- Applicant or hosting 501(c)3 nonprofit must be a current CAPITAL member
- Proposal must benefit the Asian Pacific Islander community
- Proposal must address one of the following categories listed below
- Applicant must submit a completed CAPITAL CAL Grant Application
- Applicant must attend the CAPITAL CelebrASIAN of Unity Dinner
- Public Safety
We are currently accepting applications!
Read the criteria to see if you qualify to apply. Follow the proposal guideline when submitting your application. We look forward to seeing a wide array of proposals servings the API community!
Stephanie Nguyen | CAPITAL CAL Grant Committee Chair | firstname.lastname@example.org